Friday, August 1, 2008

101 Girls in 101 Days

I am returning to art... I let myself get way to burned out over the last two years. honestly the list of things from family cancers to moving to three jobs in two years due in no fault of my own (one buy out, one lay off) sculpting has been back burner only because the cold winter weather made it impossible. I had items cracking left and right. and due to an incident where I accidently left my clay in a bin next to the heater... it fried my clay stock. So I have to go get more.

So I'm issuing myself a challange... 101 girls in 101 days. Drawn, sculpted what have you.. an average of one a day. I will be posting them here.

~Autumn

Day 1/101

2 comments:

Unknown said...

wow, i stumbled on your blog by accident but i used to keep up with your work all the time. I always loved your stuff and i hope to see more soon.
-keep it ill-

Jequila said...

Ohh, interesting idea. I tried one of those '100 themes in 100 days' things, but realised I'm just far too lazy :( Good luck!